Monday, January 9, 2012

Luther Rocks: Well Intentioned

Like this redneck house boat they tried to sell me.


Luther Rocks: Well Intentioned:

"Being nervous in front of people while performing goes hand in hand. Many big stars have confessed this. But usually with repetition it subsides for the most part in a majority of cases. Such was the case while I was in a band that performed locally here in central Texas. But I could never shake it while trying to be a front man for the group at Crosswalk or Christ the Rock. There was something that always felt wrong. Although my intentions were for the good, I don't believe my mind and spirit were in a good place. As Lutherans, we believe in the power of the Word and not gimmicks or methods. Sooner or later God says 'Okay, have it your way' and turns one over to their own depravity."

'via Blog this'