Monday, January 26, 2015

Weirdness at Martin Luther College, WELS



They have an MLC Crushes Facebbook page, where individuals leave anonymous messages.



Elijah Ehlert,
Every time I see you my heart skips a beat,
I see you most often when you’re down in the caf to eat.
You have a great sense of style,
And your smile can make anyone smile.
You seem like such a nice guy,
But I can’t seem to talk to you and I don’t know why.
Maybe I will see you in the fitness center in the evening,
It could be our first meeting.


Ben Feddersen,
Your muscles... mmmm.
Love, Maris

Dearest Abby Braun -
But I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough"
I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love"
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy.
Love,
your secret country lover

Dearest Yaffet,
I'd write your last name but let's be honest, if I can't pronounce it then I probably can't spell it.
I love that you are so exotic and foreign. I'd love to explore new things with you(;
Sincerely,
Dark Chocolate Lover