Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mark Jeske Lays Down the Cover Up for Dave Wendt's Gang-Rape Threat against a Blogger

The Wizard of Ooze switched from his lopsided, ambiguous smile
to his Pentecostal hilarity grin.
Have you been slain by the Spirit? Then show it and glow it.

Here are five things I decided for myself today:
  1. I am never going to use a screen name to hide behind. I will never say anything publicly that I would be ashamed to attach my name and face to.
  2. I will never send off anything, even private e-mail, in anger.
  3. I will not rise to the bait of trolls who are trying to provoke emotional online shouting matches.
  4. I will never forget that anything I put on the Internet will exist until judgment day.
  5. I am going to take other people’s actions in the kindest possible way and view their words in the kindest possible light.
http://www.timeofgrace.org/index.php/blog/UWillEatWhatUTweet


"You dare offend the great and terrible Thrivent board member?"

Look at where his sympathies lie:


"U Will Eat What U Tweet

Nothing on the Internet ever dies.

There is apparently enough server capacity on earth to preserve every word and picture that ever went into cyberspace. Good news for researchers and history nerds. Bad news if you assumed that you have any kind of “personal privacy” once you post or send something.
A Lutheran pastor in Wisconsin just lost his job because the screen name, behind which he hid as he crudely and obscenely tried to flame somebody with whom he disagreed, turned out to be porous. He was outed, and then he was out of a job."

***
WELS Pastor Dave Wendt


Wendt revealed the WELS pastoral attitude toward this blogger,
Claire Van Fossen, when he sent a violent, vulgar, obscene threat
to gang rape her.

GJ - That was WELS Pastor Dave Wendt, who threatened to gang rape a blogger. Missing from Jeske's tearful lamentation is the series of vulgar, obscene words Pastor Wendt called her, not to mention the criminal threat.

Why is Wendt not under arrest? Why did he not turn over his computer to the police?

Wisconsin Law