Monday, April 18, 2016

Katy Perry - The Fave of the Booze Brothers - And Satanism.
Nothing Says Permanent Adolescence Like Their Infatuation

Who took the photos - Bishop Katie?
Perry was modestly dressed, compared to later appearances.

"I'm not Buddhist, I'm not Hindu, I'm not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God."

I have never been a fan of Katy Perry, In fact, the infatuation of the Booze Brothers with her made melook up a few research items about her switch from Gospel singer to  lewd and lascivious behavior,

A reader sent me this link about Katy Perry and satanism, which included the following quote:

Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after after seeing act after act of rampant sexuality and satan worship and former Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron tweeted
Is it just me or are some of the Grammy performances so far seem to be really demonic?? Looks like there is a lot of evil in the world.

Ask Ski about MariQueen's resume.

We were aware of how Satanism was pushed into children's entertainment almost 40 years ago. A cartoon figure would turn her face and there would be the upside-down star on her cheek -  while she smirked.

The WELS' response to the Book of Concord is antagonism and ignorance. One WELS pastor responded to the idea of studying the Book of Concord this way - "It's boring and irrelevant."

An anti-Confessional church body is always going to succumb to the fads of the day and quickly move on to the next ones. The entertainment industry, where WELS is but a small node, is steeped in Satanism, pan-sexuality, and bestiality.

"We can be friends if you but
bow down and worship me."