Monday, January 8, 2018

Almost 7,000 Views Today - And Yet WELS Pastor Joel Lillo Is Bitter
And Still Cannot Spell



Greg,

This is my favorite version of the cat cartoon you used in your 1/5/18 post...



--Joel Lillo



---

GJ - I responded politely - That is good too. Yours is one of 6500 views today. It's all about the numbers, as they say in Pasadena.

In Christ,

Greg

---

Sadly, Lillo lost it and went full-lillo again.

...and as you say ad infinitum and ad naseum (sic) in your blog.

Have a nice life, Greggy.

---

GJ - I think he meant ad nauseam, but it is difficult to say. The WELS pastors have such a superior education that the rest of us just sit at our computer screens and stare.

This is the closest I could get to Lillo's exquisite Latin - a naseum would be a museum for noses, right? This photo is captioned nasothek.



Lillo is the glue that holds WELS together.
---

PS from Joel

Greg,

I knew that if I intentionally misspelled "nauseum" you'd make a big deal of it and post about it. In that way, I got you to print something that shows that you care more about numbers than anyone involved in the church growth movement. Thanks for making my point for me.

--Joel

P.S. Wow! That is an unflattering picture that you featured in your post. I must make a note to myself to start looking more handsome in the future.