Friday, February 9, 2018

Someone Missed the Point - No Surprise


Joel Lillo (Fox Valley AA Circuit) crowed that he tricked me into responding to him, because he deliberately spelled something wrong. Haha. That was funny. WELS has such a superior educational system that the leaders, like Gurgle, routinely get basic grammar and spelling wrong.

He boasted that he got me to obsess about this blog's statistics, so he missed the joke - on himself - entirely. My emphasis on statistics is based on Paul saying, "You suffer fools gladly, so I will be a fool."

That was last week's epistle, for those who use the historic pericopes. It is often used to complain about Paul bragging, but they miss Paul's satire of the false teachers boasting. The Pauline lesson is to emphasize we can only boast of the cross.

2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 


If a few people catch onto Justification by Faith in my lifetime, that is enough. There is just one doctrine, one Truth taught in the Scriptures. That involves such categories or topics as 

  • the efficacy of the Word, 
  • the Means of Grace, and 
  • Justification by Faith, 

but they belong together and cannot be separated.

I am content that a few people already knew the Gospel from their own study and worship, only needing a little guidance about the clowns of Church Growth and UOJ - how the leaders have betrayed their Savior and rejected the Word of God.

I put the statistics up because no other blog ever dared to admit their feeble following. And yet, the false teachers promoted their dogma "Because God wants His Church to grow." And what have they done?

  1. They emptied the pews.
  2. They decimated the seminaries.
  3. They sold absolution to rich adulterers.
  4. They published their garbage and called it treasure, collecting all kinds of cash for nothing more than kindling.
I call them Church Gropers because so many of their lupine disciples have preyed upon the members. One does not need to outside the Fox Valley wolfpack to find them. But do not object to their drunken and loutish behavior! They will take you to court for telling the truth.

Is this not the Age of Apostasy?