Tuesday, March 6, 2018

ELCA Is a Fountain Ever Flowing with Dreck - And WELS-LCMS-ELS Works with Them All the Time.
United by UOJ, Divided only by Clergy Fashion Trends

 We don't make them like that anymore,
and please stop quoting me.
I hate this suit plus bishop's clergy shirt plus stole,
so Presbyterian, so inclusive.

Hello Pastor Jackson

Regarding  your post about the Ichabod stories that received the most views in the past 30 days.

The winner was "
A short devotion for the day: God Knows! | Comfort for Christians" which described the devout life and work of Rev John Henry Harms. I think the reason this story was so popular was the graphic you included at the end showing ELCA Bishop Hanson at a podium speaking and you had him saying "We sure don't make them like that anymore ! ".

I laughed so hard when I saw the post last month that I saved the graphic. Whenever I look at the graphic in my saved file, I still laugh.

Thanks,

A. Lurker (he has a name but I forgot it)

Did I mention in the sermon about me - that I have tats and big muscles?
Not yet? OK, here they are.

---

Views today - so far
3,986
Views yesterday
3,642
Views last month
111,256
Views all time history
6,262,191