Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Data from a Secure, Undisclosed Source: No Name, No Secret Code, Not Even an Initial



After poring over the MLC graduation materials and recent grad call list, I thought I'd share with you what I found out.

Once again, it appears that there's no real need for called workers in the WELS - given the calls that were doled out.

This info was culled from the publicly released call list and graduation program found on the MLC website if my sources need checking.

The harvest, at least in WELS, doesn't need workers as much as it needs tuition.

Take care and God's blessings to you and your wife this Pentecost and beyond.

***
GJ - Michigan Lutheran Seminary, as a feeder for MLC and Mordor, could close without making a dent in the data.

Missouri could give up one seminary, easily.

Bethany could move its father-son seminary faculty to Mordor, with their handful of students. 

I could loan my Town Car to the Coven of Legalistic Clergy for their move from Oh Claire! to Mordor.

 "You have been weighed in the balances and found...insipid."